Welcome New Parents and BPD Students, Registration and Drum Camp

Hello BPD Parents and Students,

I want to introduce myself to those of you that are new to BPD.  My name is Jessica South.  I am the parent of 1 alumni BPD member and 1 Sophomore member, Aidan South.  I serve as the VP to BPD and on the BOG Booster Board.  I am honored to have been a part of this organization for the last 4 years.  This is a special group of students, parents and directors.  We feel honored to have new faces joining the group.  

Below are some important information about the summer schedule.

Summer Drum Camp
Monday, June 4th - Thursday, June 7th 

Daily Schedule
8:00am - 12:00pm Morning Rehearsal
12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch Break (on own)
1:30pm - 4:30pm Afternoon Rehearsal

If you have a student that does not drive, they may stay on campus for lunch or go out with another student (with your permission of course).  If you have any questions about how this works, please feel free to contact me.  This group of parents and students are great about supporting each other and the new incoming students.


Summer Drum Line Practice Schedule
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Beginning June 12th through July 26th

Daily Schedule:  10am - 2pm

Here is how these days work.  If your student is in town, not traveling for a vacation, Mr Spoon would like your student to attend these days.  He would prefer the students get a the practice in if they will just be at home.  


Registration

If you have not registered as of yet, I will be at Drum Camp tomorrow mornning from 745am to 815am taking forms and 1st payments. 


I have listed my phone number below for your reference.  Please contact me with any questions you might have!  Welcome BPD class of 2022!

--

Jessica South
Boswell Pioneer Drumline Treasurer
817-312-2047








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton Parent Information and Other IMPORTANT Information

BDP Important Information