Drumline Weekly and Information 11/28/2016

Hello All,

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving break.  Due the Pioneers making the playoffs, our kids have a few more marching events on the books.  Our kids will be performing this Friday night at AT&T Stadium.  Whooohoo!  Below are few VERY IMPORTANT NOTES AND NEEDS.  Please READ!


NTCA COLORGUARD SHOW

We are in need of ALL PARENTS to help in some way or another for this event. to be successful.  Because I am in my busiest season of the year I am unable to committ to this event like is needed.  What I am asking for as soon as possible is someone who can take the lead on this and handle to communciation to the group on what is needed going forward.  I am willing to help when I am not working but I want this to be successful and therefore it requires someone who can devote some time to it for the planning phase.   

We will have our 2nd planning meeting on Monday, December 12th at 6:00pm. 

A sign up genius for this event will be out by the end of the week.  

WINTER FEES - 
  • OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER PAYMENTS NOW PAST DUE
  • DECEMBER PAYMENT IS DUE DECEMBER 15TH 

Please mail to 7632 Skylake Dr., Fort Worth 76179

If you are behind on payments and have not made arrangements as of yet, please contact me to do so.

LIGHTS ALL NIGHT EDM FESTIVAL

We are reaching the deadline of December 1st for this event and are in need of at least 4 or 5 more each day.  If you are able to help, please sign up using the link below.



BPD SWEATSHIRTS

We do have BPD sweatshirts available for sale!  The weather in Dayton is questionable, so if you would like one, let me know and I will also have them at our December meeting.

In Thanks,

Jessica 
--
Check out the BPD Donorschoose Page



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton Parent Information and Other IMPORTANT Information

BDP Important Information

Alliance Air Show Volunteer Information